Your Shopping Bag is Currently Empty
Please LOGIN to view items you may have added using another computer or device.
Meet the No Peel Foot Peel! Get silky-smooth feet all year round for less than the cost of a pedicure with this high strength exfoliating and conditioning foot balm. It offers all the benefits of a traditional foot peel with none of the unsightly peeling or flaking. This powerful yet comforting formula features a 20% AHA/PHA blend to exfoliate dry, rough, scaly skin and Vitamin E with rich emollients to smooth and moisturize. Its luxurious, non-greasy texture melts beautifully into skin and imparts a soft, radiant finish. Treat yourself to this luxurious at-home spa experience up to twice daily or whenever needed for a quick pick-me-up. Just sit back, relax and let it reveal renewed, comforted, silky-smooth feet and heels!
Alpha Hydroxy Acids (AHAs): 15% blend of Glycolic Acid, Lactic Acid and Mandelic Acid
• Glycolic Acid: A natural component of sugar cane, known to visibly even skin tone. Glycolic Acid is also known to be the workhorse of the Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA) family for those looking to really retexture and refine their skin’s surface.
• Mandelic Acid: Found naturally in almonds and is a lipophilic, oil-loving Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA), making it ideal for use on oily skin. Mandelic Acid also reduces the look of oily shine over time. This is the perfect AHA for oily and blemish-prone skin types.
Polyhydroxy Acids (PHAs): 5% blend of Gluconolactone and Maltobionic Acid
• Gluconolactone: A Polyhydroxy Acid (PHA) that is found naturally in the skin and provides antiaging and gentle exfoliating benefits without sun sensitivity. It is a welcome choice for sensitive skin types as it strengthens the skin’s moisture barrier leaving it more resilient, while also providing potent antioxidant benefits.
• Maltobionic Acid: Are part of the PHA family and are also non-irritating. This ingredient is known as a "Bionic Acid" and is derived from natural sugars. They help to reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles, discoloration, enlarged pores and roughness through gentle exfoliation. The Bionics are potent antioxidants that have been shown to target naturally-occurring, skin degrading enzymes to help maintain a youthful look. The Bionics are medically coveted because they are super powered chelators and humectants, protecting skin and attracting moisture to the delicate barrier for added hydration boosting and comfort. The Bionics are the key choice for very dehydrated, parched and dry skin types.
Vitamin E: An antioxidant with conditioning benefits.
This Exfoliating & Conditioning Foot Balm is ideal for anyone with dry or scaly skin on their feet that would like to improve the appearance, while conditioning and comforting for smoother, healthier-looking skin.
Dermatology and Allergy tested. Fragrance-free.
Full Ingredient List:
Aqua/Water/Eau, Propylene Glycol, Petrolatum, Paraffinum Liquidum, Glycolic Acid, Mandelic Acid, Lactic Acid, Gluconolactone, Stearyl Alcohol, Cera Alba, PEG-40 Stearate, Sorbitan Stearate, Arginine, Dimethicone, Cetyl Alcohol, Maltobionic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Xanthan Gum, Ammonium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Bisulfite, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Red 33 (CI 17200), Yellow 5 (CI 19140)
• 100% overall appearance of skin
• 97% skin looks and feels moisturized, more comfortable
• 94% skin texture looks smoother
• 91% skin looks and feels renewed
*Percentage of participants noting improvement after 3 weeks of nightly use