Your Shopping Bag is Currently Empty
Please LOGIN to view items you may have added using another computer or device.
We're sorry for the inconvenienceYou have good taste - this product is so popular that we have sold out! Can we email you when this item is back in stock?
This lightweight gel was created to address the unique needs of oily skin as it ages. The oil-free, hydrating formulation contains Mandelic Acid, an Alpha Hydroxy Acid for oily skin and the Polyhydroxy Acid (PHA) Gluconolactone, to enhance radiance and make skin feel soft and smooth. Plus, a botanical blend targets surface oiliness without drying, delivering velvety perfection. Non-comedogenic, non-acnegenic. Dermatologist and Allergy tested.
Aqua/Water/Eau, Glycerin, Cyclopentasiloxane, Mandelic Acid, Gluconolactone, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Cyclohexasiloxane, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ethoxydiglycol, Butylene Glycol, Polyacrylamide, Dimethicone, Octyldodecyl Myristate, Pentaerythrityl Tetrastearate, Palmitic Acid, Myristic Acid, Melia Azadirachta Leaf Extract, PEG-100 Stearate, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Lecithin, Arctium Lappa Root Extract, Phosphatidylcholine, Steareth-2, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Batyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Stearic Acid, Polyethylene, Xanthan Gum, Ceteareth-20, Laureth-7, Disodium EDTA, Ammonium Hydroxide, Chlorphenesin, Methylparaben, Parfum (Fragrance).
After 4 weeks of twice daily use*:
• 97% gel feels lightweight on skin
• 84% skin is softer
• 72% improved radiance
* percentage of respondents noting improvement or favorable attribute
Improved my texture and minimize my large pores. Definitely a good product
Sunburn Alert: This product contains an Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA) that may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards.
Caution: For external use only. Use only as directed. Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water. If rash or irritation develops, discontinue use. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, seek medical assistance.