Your Shopping Bag is Currently Empty
Please LOGIN to view items you may have added using another computer or device.
This curated 4-piece starter set is perfect for acne prone or oily skin. These formulas will help leave skin feeling thoroughly clean, smooth, detoxified and refined.
This set contains4 products
• Deluxe sample Deep Clean AHA Cleanser (60 mL/2 fl oz): deep cleans to remove makeup and surface impurities without drying. Apply to wet skin morning and evening to leave skin feeling clean, pristine and clarified.
• Full size Daily Acne Peel (100 mL/3.4 fl oz): this maximum strength acne solution is formulated with 2% Salicylic Acid to clear and prevent new blemishes. After cleansing, use a cotton pad to cover the affected area with a thin layer, starting once per day and gradually work up to 2-3 times daily or as directed by a doctor.
• Deluxe sample Glycolic Expert Moisturizer (Net Wt. 10g/0.35oz): a daily moisturizer that delivers optimal antiaging efficacy, while minimizing the potential for irritation. Use after cleansing once or twice daily as tolerated to support skin’s natural collagen for a skin-firming boost. Try it here first!
• Deluxe sample Detox Mud Mask (10 mL/0.35 fl oz): sometimes after cleansing, skin still needs a bit of detox. This clarifying mud facial mask absorbs excess oil and debris and helps remove impurities and toxins from congested, oily, or blemish-prone skin. Two to three times per week, apply to a clean face. Sit back, relax and let the mask completely dry for 5-15 minutes, then rinse well with warm water.
• Maximum strength 2% Salicylic Acid: Acne fighting medication that clears skin and helps prevent new blemishes.
• Tartaric and Citric Acid: AHAs are known to exfoliate for smoother texture while helping to reduce signs of aging.
• CitraFill: Supports skin's natural collagen to help skin appear firmer.
• Glycolic Acid: an Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA) that’s considered a gold standard of exfoliation for a brighter, more radiant complexion. Works to refine the appearance of pore size, helps fade discolorations to even skin tone and smooths the look of fine lines and wrinkles as it re-texturizes skin.
• Gluconolactone (PHA): strengthens the skin’s moisture barrier leaving it more resilient, while also providing potent antioxidant and gentle exfoliating benefits. Sensitive skin types as well as those who have had recent superficial cosmetic procedures will find comfort in this molecule’s gentle nature.
• NeoGlucosamine: also known as N-acetyl-glucosamine (NAG) is a non-acid amino sugar technology that gently exfoliates skin to diminish fine lines and wrinkles and exfoliate dark spots for a more even skin tone.