Performance Peel AP²⁵
High performance at-home peel
• 13 Step 1 Activator Pads (1.5 mL/0.05 fl oz/pad)
• 13 Step 2 Neutralizer Pads (1.5 mL/0.05 fl oz/pad)
How it works:
- Shop your favorite products and select the subscribe and save option.
- Manage your delivery frequency by selecting how often you would like to receive your product.
- Enjoy 10% off & free shipping on your first Subscribe & Save order.
- Adjust your next scheduled delivery in My Account. Changes must be made at least 3 days prior to your next scheduled order date.
With regular use, up to twice a week, this peel has been shown to:
- - Refine pore size and smooth texture.
- - Visibly diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- - Improve clarity and brightness.
- - Brighten and even skin tone.
- - Provide an all-over healthy glow, suppleness and smoothness to skin.
Why it works
The creators of the original Glycolic Acid Peel share a high performance peel that is safe and easy to use at home. The Exuviance Performance Peel AP25 contains a 25% blend of Alpha Hydroxy Acids (AHAs) and Polyhydroxy Acid (PHA), including Glycolic Acid, Mandelic Acid and Gluconolactone. Performance Peel AP25 works at skin’s surface to exfoliate dead, dull surface layers, to reveal fresher, healthier skin.
25% Glycolic, Mandelic and Polyhydroxy Acid (PHA)
Activator Pad Ingredients:
Aqua/Water/Eau, Mandelic Acid, Glycolic Acid, Gluconolactone, Ammonium Hydroxide, Arginine, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Sodium Bisulfite, Chlorphenesin, Methylparaben.
Neutralizer Pad Ingredients:
Aqua/Water/Eau, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Bicarbonate, Glycine, Benzalkonium Chloride.
In a study*, after one month of twice-weekly use:• 100% noticed improvement in fine lines and wrinkles• 94% noticed more even skin tone*percentage of users reporting benefits. Performance Peel AP25 used in combination with Exuviance PHA skincare regimen
Like a Magic Eraser for Your Skin!
I wish I would have taken a before picture. I had red blotches all over my neck and just different shades of tan, tanner blotches on my upper décolleté. ALL GONE in one treatment! I am not exaggerating. At first I was not excited nor convinced I should spend $77, but I assure you it is worth every penny! I also have sensitive skin and this treatment did not cause any irritation. I am so happy I didn't spend $40-50 on something with so so results. If you are on the fence I recommend this product.
Before & After
How to apply
Prep: Prior to the first peel, it is recommended that you use one Step 1 Activator Pad and one Step 2 Neutralizer Pad on a small inconspicuous part of your face following the directions below. If there is no irritation or discomfort after 24 hours, you may proceed with a peel of the entire face.
- Cleanse the face with an Exuviance cleanser.
- Apply a Step 1 Activator Pad over the entire face, avoiding eye area, lips and any area of sensitivity. Then discard pad.
- Carefully monitor the skin’s response to the Peel by observing any redness or discomfort, including stinging, burning, itching, tightness, tingling and peeling.
- Apply a Step 2 Neutralizer Pad to the face after 10 minutes, or sooner if you experience bothersome redness or discomfort. Apply over entire face (avoiding eyes and lips), and then rinse the face thoroughly with water.
- Apply a moisturizer such as Exuviance Overnight Transformation Complex.
- Exuviance Performance Peel AP25 may be used up to twice weekly, as tolerated by your skin. Reduce frequency of use if skin becomes uncomfortable, irritated or if bothersome peeling occurs. Note: Visible peeling may not occur.
Can be used up to twice a week (6 week supply) on face, chest and back of handsCaution: For external use only. Use only as directed. Avoid contact with eyes, lips and mucous membranes. Do not apply to broken, sunburned or inflamed skin. If contact occurs, rinse well with water. Not recommended for use during pregnancy or lactation. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, seek medical assistance. Consult a physician before using with topical prescriptions or if taking an oral prescription retinoid. Topical procedures such as microdermabrasion, electrolysis, waxing and depilatory use within one week of a peel may increase skin sensitivity to peel. Daily use of a sunscreen or sun avoidance is recommended with use of this AHA product, and for one week after, to minimize the risk of sun sensitivity. Sunburn Alert: This product contains an Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA) that may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards.