HydraPrep pH Balance Toner
Formerly Known As: Moisture Balance Toner
AHA/PHA skin balancing toner
How it works:
- Shop your favorite products and select the subscribe and save option.
- Manage your delivery frequency by selecting how often you would like to receive your product.
- Enjoy 10% off & free shipping on your first Subscribe & Save order.
- Adjust your next scheduled delivery in My Account. Changes must be made at least 3 days prior to your next scheduled order date.
- - Helps improve skin clarity, texture, and tone
- - Refreshes, hydrates and balances skin
- - Prepares skin for your optimized skincare steps
Why it works
HydraPrep pH Balance Facial Toner is formulated to hydrate and target the skin’s natural pH balance. Contains the Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA) Glycolic Acid, with PHA and conditioning botanicals to prepare skin for your optimized Exuviance intention skincare steps. Dermatologist and Allergy tested.
Glycolic Acid (AHA)Gluconolactone Polyhydroxy Acid (PHA)Botanical Extracts
Aqua/Water/Eau, Alcohol Denat., Butylene Glycol, Octoxynol-12, Glycolic Acid, Gluconolactone, Sodium Hyaluronate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Algae Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Althaea Officinalis Root Extract, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Polysorbate 20, Disodium EDTA, Ammonium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Parfum (Fragrance), Blue 1 (CI 42090), Yellow 5 (CI 19140).
After two weeks twice daily use*:• 100% hydrated and more supple skin • 100% skin has better clarity • 97% skin feels more balanced• 97% skin looks brighter, more radiant and luminous• 97% more even skin tone *percentage of participants noting improvement
How to apply
Twice daily, moisten cotton ball or tissue. Gently smooth over a cleansed face in the morning and evening. Follow with an Exuviance serum or moisturizer.Sunburn Alert: This product contains an Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA) that may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards. Caution: For external use only. Use only as directed. Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse well with water. If rash or irritation develops, discontinue use. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, seek medical assistance.