Daily Acne Peel
Exfoliating acne peel and treatment
How it works:
- Shop your favorite products and select the subscribe and save option
- Manage your delivery frequency by selecting how often you would like to receive your product
- Save 10% & receive free shipping on every subscribe and save order
- Adjust your next scheduled delivery in My Account. Changes must be made at least 3 days prior to your next scheduled order date.
Formulated with 2% Salicylic Acid to:
- - Clear and prevent new blemishes
- - Target smoother skin texture and reduced oiliness with AHA blend
Why it works
Treat acne and target younger looking skin in just one step. Maximum strength 2% Salicylic Acid helps clear and prevent new blemishes while an advanced Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA) blend formula targets smoother skin texture and reduced oiliness.
2% Salicylic Acid acne solutionCitric Acid and Tartaric Acid (AHA)CitraFill
Salicylic Acid 2%
Alcohol Denat., Diisopropyl Adipate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Propylene Glycol, Triethyl Citrate, Cyclohexasiloxane, Citric Acid, Tartaric Acid, BHT.
How to apply
Clean the skin thoroughly before applying medication. Using a cotton pad, cover the affected area with a thin layer 1 to 3 times daily, avoiding eye area. Because too much drying of the skin may occur, start with 1 application daily, then gradually increase to 2 to 3 times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor. If bothersome peeling or dryness occurs, reduce applications to once a day or every other day. For new users, apply product sparingly with pad to 1 or 2 small affected areas for approximately 3 days. If no discomfort occurs, follow directions above. Wash hands after applying. Avoid sun exposure and use sunscreen daily.Warning: For external use only. Do not use during pregnancy/lactation. Keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. When using this product, using other topical acne drugs at the same time or right after use of this product may increase dryness or irritation of the skin. Only one drug should be used unless directed by a doctor. Stop use and ask a doctor if too much skin irritation or sensitivity develops or increases. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away. Flammable – keep away from fire or flame.